Use these steps to update any Launcher shortcuts and profiles that reference a renamed Metasys Server or a Server with a changed IP Address.
- Delete any SMP or SCT shortcuts on your desktop that
reference the Metasys Server:
- Right-click the shortcut.
- Click Delete.
- Update any SMP and SCT profiles in Launcher that reference
the Metasys Server:
- Run the Launcher application.
- In the Launcher window, click the SMP tab and select the profile entry that references the Metasys Server.
- If the profile needs an updated IP Address or Host Name, delete the entry and then re-add it using the server's current host name or IP address.
- If the profile needs only an updated description, select the profile entry, click Edit, and provide a value for New Description.
- Click the SCT tab and repeat these steps for any affected SCT profiles on the SCT tab.
- Recreate SMP and SCT shortcuts on the desktop:
- Right-click the SMP or SCT profile entry in Launcher.
- Click Create Shortcut.