- Click Backup to open the Metasys Database Manager to back up your
- Select the Backup tab.
- Take note of the backup file path.
- Under Database Selection, select the databases to back up.
- Click Back Up Now.
- After the backup is complete, close the Metasys Database Manager window.
- Select the Metasys Database backup has been performed checkbox.
- Uninstall Ready Access Portal. If the Metasys Ready Access Portal Not Installed checkbox is selected, then go to the next step.
- Verify the computer time zone and time,
and then select the Time Zone and Time are correct
checkbox. Note: If either the time zone or time are incorrect, click the refresh button.
- In the name field, enter the new name
that you want to assign to the
, and click Validate
- The Name field is case sensitive.
- The new name must be different from the original name.
- Click Continue.