Use the calculated fan field-calibration process to perform the automatic calculated field-calibration for each fan.
|Field Calibration Enable
|Enables the field-calibration of manual or calculated gain and offsets to be applied to the selected fan’s final output.
|Use Calculated Calibration
|Sets if the fan uses the manual gain and offset values or a 1 to 3 point calculated calibration. When set to No, the fans use the manual gain and offsets.
|Run Automatic Calibration
|Runs a 1- to 3-point automatic calibration calculation process for the selected fan.
|View Field Calibration
|Displays the results of a previous automatic calibration for the selected fan.
To configure calculated fan field-calibration, complete the following steps in the Supervisor Menu:
- Navigate to Fan Arry Config and press ENTER. The display shows Number of Fans > Sensors Per Fan.
- Navigate to Field Cal Cfg and press ENTER.
- Use UP and DOWN to select the fan and press ENTER to confirm the selection. Selection is limited to the number of fans previously setup.
- The display shows FCal Enable? > Use Calc'd Cal?. Select Use Calc'd Cal? and press ENTER.
- Use UP and DOWN to select Yes. If the previously selected fan does not use a calculated calibration process, see Fan field calibration - manual.
- Navigate to Run Auto Cal and press ENTER. See Automatic fan field-calibration.
- Navigate to View Auto Cal and press ENTER. See View fan field-calibration.
- Navigate to Exit this Menu and press ENTER.
- Repeat Step 1 to Step 9 for each fan to be calibrated.