The temperature balance configuration sub-menu applies a temperature offset to the displayed and reported temperature for the fan summary and each fan.
|Temperature balance configuration sub-menu selections
|Temperature Balance Enable
|Enables entry of the temperature balance offset
|Temperature Balance Offset
|Sets the offset for the selected fan from -5.4°F to 5.4°F.
Note: Press ESC at any time to return to the previous menu and exit without changing any settings.
To configure the temperature balance, complete the following steps:
- While in the Operator Menu, use UP or DOWN to scroll to Output Cal Menu > Temp Bal Config.
- Select Temp Bal Config and press ENTER to enter the Temperature Balance Configuration menu. The display shows Select Fan # > Fan Summary.
- Use UP or DOWN to select the fan or summary to edit its temperature balance configuration and press ENTER to confirm the selection. The display shows Temp Bal Enable > Temp Bal Offset.
- Select Temp Bal Enable and press ENTER. Display shows Temp Bal On/Off.
- Use UP or DOWN to enable temperature balance to On or Off. Press ENTER to confirm the selection. Scroll to display Temp Balance Enable > Temp Bal Offset.
Select Temp Bal Offset and press ENTER. The display shows the
values for Offset: and Current:. See the following figure.
Figure 1. Offset and current
- Scroll UP or DOWN to change the currently selected value. Use single digit entry, from left to right. The temperature displayed on the left side of line 2 is the offset and the temperature displayed on the right side of line 2 is a live view of the current temperature with the last confirmed offset. When the last digit is adjusted, press ENTER to confirm the new offset.
- Press UP or DOWN to scroll to Exit this Menu and press ENTER to exit to the Operator Menu. Alternatively, press ESC to return to the Operator Menu.