To navigate the operator menu, complete the following steps:
- With power on and warm-up complete, press MENU on the front panel.
- Press UP and DOWN until the arrow is next to Operator Menu.
- Press ENTER to activate the menu. The display shows Flow Config and Display Config to enable the user to scroll to each operator sub-menu. See Table 1.
If you enable the operator PIN, the display shows Enter OPER
Note: From the factory, the PIN is 9999 and it is not enabled.
- Enter the four digit PIN to access the Operator Menu.
- Scroll up or down to display 0 to 9. When the correct number displays, press ENTER to accept the digit. The cursor automatically moves to the next position.
If you make an error after you press ENTER, press
ESC to go back and change the digit. After you enter
the last digit, non-volatile memory stores the PIN.
Note: When enabled, the PIN is required each time the Flow Config Operator Menu is entered. Write down and retain the PIN in system configuration documentation for future use, to access the RA-1270 When enabled, the PIN is required each time the Operator Menu features.
- When the operator PIN is correctly entered, or if the operator PIN is disabled, the display shows Flow Config and Display Config.
- Press UP and DOWN to scroll through the selections shown in Table 1.
- When the required sub-menu displays, press ENTER to select the corresponding sub-menu.
- At any time in the Operator Menu, press MENU to return to normal display mode. You can also scroll to Exit Oper Menu and press ENTER.
- Then scroll to Exit all Menus and press ENTER to return to normal display mode.