Use the Operator Menu selection to enter application-specific data to configure the RA-1270 host monitor for a unique application. Data includes: units of measure, fan diameters, flow units, site elevation, system ranges, and zero cutoff. See the following table for configuration options.
|Select the fan or fan array and enter the
fan diameter: 10 in. to 48 in (25.4 cm to 60.96 cm).
Select Fan Array to configure the same diameter for all fans. If you require a specific area, use UP or DOWN on the area display screen to change from Confirm to Edit to enable a manual area value entry.
|Enter the site elevation from 0 ft to 15,000 ft (0 m to 4572 m).
|Enter the relative humidity from 0% RH to 100% RH, 1% at a time.
|Enter the flow units. See Table 2 for available units.
|Enter the output lockout from 0 fpm to 750 fpm (0 mps to 3.81 mps). When the measured velocity of a fan is less than this amount, the output remains zero.
To configure flow selections, complete the following steps:
- While in the Operator Menu, use UP or DOWN to scroll to Flow Config.
- Press ENTER to enter the Flow Configuration Menu. The display shows Fan Diameter > Site Elevation.
- Select Fan Diameter and press ENTER to prompt the user to confirm the requirement for a new calibration if the diameter is modified.
- Press ENTER to select the fan or fan array to view and edit its diameter. Select Fan Array to set the same diameter for all fans.
- When you view the calculated area, use UP or DOWN to select between Confirm and Edit and press ENTER to select.
- Select Confirm to accept the entered diameter and calculated area. Select Edit to enable manual entry for the area and to change the diameter to match the entered area.
- Use UP or DOWN to change the setting. When the required setting displays, press ENTER. The new setting stores in memory and the display progresses through the required values for the selected shape and saves each value as they are confirmed. With all required values entered, the display returns to the Flow Configuration Menu.
Use UP or DOWN to select and change the remaining
parameters within the Flow Configuration Menu. Press
ENTER to change the selected
Note: See the following tables for the list of available selections for the appropriate Flow Type.
Table 2. Volumetric units of measurement from flow unit selection and display units Flow units Metric units Imperial units Actual per sec ALPS ACFS Actual per min ALPM ACFM Actual per hour ACMH ACFH Standard per sec SLPS SCFS Standard per min SLPM SCFM Standard per hour SCMH SCFH Table 3. Volumetric units of measurement Volumetric units of measurement Display Actual cubic feet per second ACFS Actual cubic feet per minute ACFM Actual cubic feet per hour ACFH Actual liters per second ALPS Actual liters per minute ALPM Actual cubic meters per hour ACMH Standard cubic feet per second ACFS Standard cubic feet per minute SCFM Standard cubic feet per hour SCFH Standard liters per second SLPS Standard liters per minute SLPM Standard cubic meters per hour SCMH
- To return to the Operator Menu, scroll to Exit this Menu in the Flow Configuration Menu and press ENTER.
- Alternatively, press ESC to return to the Operator Menu. Press MENU to return to the normal display mode.