The BACnet temperature alarm configuration is only available with the BACnet option turned On. The user can turn both Alarm Lo and Alarm Hi to On or Off and set the following values:
- Alarm Lo Setpoint: selected setpoint value that the temperature must go below for an alarm condition to exist
- Alarm Hi Setpoint: selected setpoint value that the temperature must go above for an alarm condition to exist
- Alarm Deadband Setpoint: value of temperature that the fan or summary has to reach above the Alarm Lo Setpoint, for Alarm Lo, or below the Alarm Hi Setpoint, for Alarm Hi, before an activated alarm resets. The units are the same units as the host display, as determined during the Display Configuration Menu.
- Alarm Delay: the amount of time between any alarm condition that exists and BACnet temperature Alarm Lo and Alarm Hi activation. The alarm delay is adjustable between 0 min and 5 min as single digit entry, from left to right.
|Temp Low Alarm
|Enable the low point temperature alarm.
|Temp High Alarm
|Enable the high point temperature alarm.
|Temp Low Setpoint
|Set the temperature alarm low setpoint from -29.2°F to 129.2°F (-34°C to 54°C).
|Temp High Setpoint
|Set the temperature alarm high setpoint from -29.2°F to 129.2°F (-34°C to 54°C).
|Temp Alarm Deadband
|Set the temperature alarm deadband from -18°F to +18°F (-28°C to 8°C).
|Temp Alarm Delay
|Set the temperature alarm delay from 0 min to 5 min.
Note: Press ESC at any time to return to the previous menu and exit without changing any settings.
To configure the BACnet temperature alarm settings, complete the following steps:
- While in the Operator Menu, use UP or DOWN to scroll to Flow Alarm Cfg > Temp Alarm Cfg
- Select Temp Alarm Cfg and press ENTER to enter the BACnet Temperature Alarm Configuration menu. The display shows Select Fan # >Fan Summary and a scrolling arrow.
- Use UP and DOWN to select the summary or fan alarm to modify. Press ENTER on the required fan and display shows Alarm Lo On/Off > Alarm Hi On/Off.
- Select Alarm Lo On/Off and press ENTER. The display shows the current setting of Alarm Lo On/Off as On or Off and a scrolling arrow.
- Use UP or DOWN to change the setting. When the required setting displays, press ENTER. The new setting stores in memory and the display returns to the BACnet Temperature Alarm Configuration. The display shows Select Fan # > Fan Summary and a scrolling arrow.
- Use UP or DOWN to select and change the remaining parameters.
- Repeat Step 2 to make any changes to the remaining parameters
- To return to the Operator Menu, select Exit this Menu in the BACnet Flow Alarm Configuration menu and press ENTER. Alternatively, press ESC to return to the Operator Menu.