This summary reports the excessive cycling of primary equipment in the past seven days. Chillers and boilers are the primary equipment that are calculated for excessive cycling. You set the conditions for which the excessive cycling is flagged in the Weekly Reports tab.
Edit the Cycles and the Timespan values to values within the range for each primary equipment.
Equipment is flagged as excessive cycling if any of the following conditions are met:
- Condition 1: Whenever equipment cycled more than X times in selected Timespan T.
- Condition 2: Whenever equipment cycled more than Y times in a day.
- X Cycling: adjustable from 2 to 10 cycles.
- T Timespan: adjustable from 1 to 24 hours.
- Y Daily Cycling: adjustable from 5 to 15 cycles.