To configure the users that receive each type of email notification, complete the following steps:
About this task
- In the Administration interface, from the menu bar at the top of the page, select Configuration.
In the Optimization tab, in the
Email Notifications section, to
enable email notifications, select from the following:
- Change of Mode Notifications
- Pricing Unavailable Notifications
- Weather Unavailable Notifications
- Advisory Mode Alert Notifications
- Equipment Unavailable Notifications
- In the email address field, enter an email address, and click Add.
From the Send email notification
after list, select a time.
Users listed in the Email Notifications section are notified that the operating mode has changed, or that utility pricing or weather is unavailable, along with the time and date of the change.