Configure the details of your optimization parameters so that the Plant Optimizer can calculate and predict optimization accurately and efficiently.
- In the Administration interface, from the menu bar at the top of the page, select Configuration.
In the Optimization tab, configure each
section according to your requirements.
- Dispatch Settings
- Configure the dispatch interval, for example, 15 minutes, the number of days that you want Plant Optimizer to predict, and whether to display pumps on the 1-HR Full Dispatch page.
- Input Settings
- Configure the amount of minutes before a dispatch where you cannot change manual input data.
- Data Collection Status
- Select whether to display data collection status
information at the bottom of the user interface. If you want to
display this information, complete the following steps:
- Select the Utility pricing last received check box and select a data point from the Monitored Utility Pricing Point list. Under Email Notifications, select the Pricing Unavailable Notifications check box. Enter the user's email address and click the Add icon. From the Send email notification after list, select a time from 1 hour to 30 hours.
- Select the Weather data last received check box and select a data point from the Monitored Weather Point list. Under Email Notifications, select the Weather Unavailable Notifications check box. Enter the user's email address and click the Add icon. From the Send email notification after list, select a time.
- Real-time Pricing
- Select whether the Plant Optimizer can obtain real-time utility pricing from a third-party provider. If your utility provider has a service that can communicate real-time pricing to the Plant Optimizer, select Yes, and work with Johnson Controls to manage the third-party integration. If you do not have real-time utility pricing available, select No, and configure the utility pricing as a manual input. For more information about manual inputs, see Working with manual inputs.
- Cloud Cover
- Select whether the Plant Optimizer displays cloud cover forecasting in the user interface.
- Demand Response
- Select whether you have a demand response program, and configure the program participation hours that your demand response provider supports.
- Units of Measure
- Configure your preferred units of measurement.
- Click Save.