To solve the optimal control problem over a future time horizon, CUP uses algorithms to predict loads and time of use utility rates, where applicable, for each dispatch period over the next seven days. Use this feature to review and update prediction models based on the most recent operating history to improve the quality of prediction.
To set up an adaptation model, complete the following steps:
- In the Administration interface, from the menu bar at the top of the page, select Commissioning and select Prediction Models.
- In the Entity Name field, enter an entity type and click Search.
- Click the View icon in the Input Parameters column to view data in a table.
- Click the View icon in the Fit Parameters column to view prediction adaptation fit metrics parameters as a graph.
- To automatically update the data, select the Auto Update option and click Apply.
- To revert the prediction model, click Revert.
- To cancel an update, click Cancel Request.