About this task
To display a high-level visualization chart of load allocation among plants or subplants over time, complete the following steps:
- In the navigation bar, click Future/Current Commands, and select 7-Day Subplant Loading.
- From the Dispatch Charts list, select a chart.
- From the Start Date and End Date calendars, select a start date and an end date.
- The default horizon is a three-day period, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. To view the entire prediction horizon (seven days of history and seven days of the future), select Horizon View.
- Optional: Select Don't update chart with new dispatch data to only display current data and stop the chart updating with new dispatch data.
To see an animation of the dispatches over time, click
In the Set Date window, from
the Start Date & Time and the
End Date & Time calendars, enter the time
Note: The start time can go back no further than 192 hours (eight days) by default, but you can adjust this setting for each customer site. If a selected date range starts more than 192 hours in the past, the GIF displays No data present.
- Click Apply.
- You can hide and display chart data with the check boxes in the chart legend at the bottom of the page.
- To view details of a specific dispatch, hover over the chart.
- Zoom in and out with the graph under the chart. To zoom in on the chart place your cursor over the chart, left click and drag the cursor to the right or left to select the zoom area.
- To reset the zoom of the chart, click the Reset Zoom icon in the top right of the chart.
- To download the current chart, click the Download icon in the top right of the chart.
- In the Set Date window, from the Start Date & Time and the End Date & Time calendars, enter the time period.