Use the Campus Schedule section to manage holidays and your out-of-session calendar. The OpenBlue Plant Optimizer includes the campus schedule in load predictions. You can choose to schedule Holiday or Out of Session events. To create a schedule entry or event, complete the following steps:
- In the navigation bar at the top of the page, click Future Inputs and select Campus Schedule on the right side of the drop-down menu.
- In the upper left of the page, click Add Campus Schedule.
Select the type of schedule with the following radio
- Select Out of Session when you want CUP to calculate operational optimization for a low level of building occupancy.
- Select Holiday when you want CUP to calculate operational optimization for occupancy of only essential personnel.
- Enter a name for the schedule in the Schedule Name field.
- With the Start Date & Time and End Date & Time options, configure the period of time that you want the override to operate.
- Enter an explanation for adding an override. This explanation appears in the Audit Log. For more information about the Audit Log, see Working with the audit log.
- Click Schedule.