You can make the Plant Optimizer aware that plant operations are suspended in the future with the Plant Disable Schedule feature. This marks a defined period of time as a period where the normal schedule does not apply. The yearly schedule and the daily schedule are the two options, which you can use to add a plant disable schedule. The yearly schedule is used for defining seasonal periods where either the plant is off or during periods where a daily shutdown schedule applies. This functionality is available at daily, weekly, and monthly levels.
About this task
To access the Plant Disable Schedule, complete the following steps:
- In the Future Inputs tab, in the Manual Inputs section, select Plant Disable Schedule.
- Select from the two options, Yearly Schedule or Daily Schedule.
- After you select a schedule, click Add Plant Disable Schedule.
- Use the pop-up window to input the periods where the schedule is disabled.
After you add the Plant Disable Schedule, select the Type of schedule.
- In the Yearly Schedule, there are three options On, Off, and Daily Schedule. The yearly schedule is turned On by default.
- In the Daily Schedule, there are two options On and Off. The daily schedule is turned Off by default.
- From the Select Plants list, select the plant.
- Select the Start Date & Time and End Date & Time in the Duration of Schedule.
- Add a reason for the creation of the schedule.
The yearly schedule takes precedence over the daily schedule unless you specify otherwise.