The forecast input detail page contains an overview of predictive inputs.
- The red line represents the current time.
- The color green represents the current hour.
- The color yellow represents override data.
- The color gray represents previous hours.
The weather provider for the local geographical region also displays in the top-right corner of the forecast chart, for example, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
CUP includes the following forecast input types:
- Campus Loads: predictive hourly data for heating, cooling, electric loads, and for solar photovoltaic (solar PV) electricity generation.
- Weather: predictive data for weather that CUP obtains from your weather forecast provider.
- Other Prediction Drivers: hourly data for other load factors that contribute to the total predicted load.