You can override forecast inputs that CUP generates or obtains from a third-party data source.
- In the navigation bar at the top of the page, click Future Inputs and select Campus Loads or Weather on the left side of the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down list next to the Override button, select the parameter that you want to override and click Override.
- Use the Start Date & Time and End Date & Time calendars to configure the period of time that you want the override to operate.
- Use the Change fields to configure the parameter override value. You can modify the forecast input by a specific amount or by a percentage value, or you can specify a new value. You can also revert to the original forecast value.
- Enter an explanation for adding an override. This explanation displays in the Audit Log. For more information about the Audit Log, see Working with the audit log.
- Click Save.
The override value saves to the chart and persists even if CUP updates the predictive value for that time period. If you create a new override for the same time period, CUP overwrites the previous override value.