The Utility Bill Manager module provides 4 cards at the portfolio, location, and building level including:
- Utility Consumption
- Space and Infra
- People and Services
- Capital Expenses
Each of the KPI’s have a comparison of budgeted costs versus actual costs based upon the selection of timelines. This helps you to compare your finances against the target to see whether spending is on track or if it is higher than expected.
Each KPI’s actual spend is broken down into components to help you identify where most of the expense has occurred.
The analytics focus on the ‘what’, ‘where’, and ‘why’ for each of the KPIs.
Further details regarding your spending in these individual four categories can be viewed at the location level in terms of Cost/Area/Year.
- You can also view Operating Expenses regarding each of the four categories.
- You can view Total Energy Spend for each commodity in a yearly or monthly format, a Total Cost Breakdown for each commodity for the last 12 months, and a Rolling Trend of Energy Use/Cost.
- Location Performance
- This widget gives an overall view of the spending from different buildings under the selected location for Utility Consumption, Space and Infrastructure, People and Services, and Capital Expenses.
- Account Level Dashboard
- The account level dashboard shows the account level data for each commodity, including consumption and cost.
- This displays a break down at an invoice level, capturing the usage and cost for each billing period.
- Additional information of consumption per billing day and unit cost can also be found here.