The Building Owner Portal provides a Building Owner’s view of Tenant information.
The Building Owner Portal contains the following features:
- KPI Cards which help the Building Owner easily view a summary of their entire Portfolio or a specific location
- Consumption by Tenant
- Consumption Breakdown
- Cost Calculation
- Energy Use Intensity by Tenant
- Average Days to Lease a new tenant after an existing tenant has left
- Anchor Tenant Information
- Deviation Analysis
- Tenant Area Distribution
- Lease Expiry list
- Tenant Satisfaction Index:
- This KPI displays to the Building Owner how satisfied tenants across their entire portfolio or across an entire location, are with the service being provided to them.
- A KPI Card easily shows the Building Owner the locations and buildings that are contributing to what number on the tenant satisfaction index, and which locations and buildings the negative feedback is coming from.
- All of this information helps bring awareness of tenant issues to the Building Owner. This can help them take action to improve tenant satisfaction in the future.
- A yearly view of the tenant satisfaction index from each tenant mapped to a building, also displays. This helps the Building Owner to better assess tenants by analyzing the trend of how satisfaction has varied.