The Tenant Manager feature requires the purchase of an additional license. Tenant Manager includes a Tenant Portal, Tenant Billing Module, and Building Owner Portal.
The following additional features are discussed in further detail in the Overview of Tenant Manager features:
- Tenant Portal
- Consumption and demand comparison with other tenants and tenant ranking.
- Ability to submit online after-hour consumption requests.
- Ability for tenants to rate their experience and provide feedback on certain KPIs.
- Flexible Tenant Billing
- Calculates and auto-generates bills for tenants, covering consumption for multiple commodities such as Electricity, Water, or Gas.
- Allows different tariffs to be applied to different meters for a given tenant.
- Auto-generates bills specific to After Hours requests.
- Allows generation of bills based on historical data.
- Building Owner Portal
- Summary by Portfolio and Location.
- Building owner’s view of tenant bill details and After Hours details.
- Dashboards on Energy Cost Intensity, Consumption by tenant, Consumption breakdown, and Energy use intensity by tenant.
- Tenant Satisfaction Index
- Tenant Space Utilization