EM features a standard Global Rule Library for Fault Detection and Diagnostics. The analytics run on the data of the configured point parameter of the specific rule. The Global Rule Library provides the following options:
- Energy fault rules: Create fault rules that relate to energy management fault detection and diagnostics rather than equipment. Enable automated work orders for energy faults to automatically assign work orders to an operation team.
- Thresholds: Assign threshold values to constant templates. For example, you can assign a threshold value to the cooling tower constant template Cooling Tower Approach Limit. When you add thresholds to a fault rule, any deviation from these thresholds triggers a fault on a dashboard.
- Equipment fault rules: Edit existing fault rules, test fault rules, and assign fault rules to equipment. Enable automated work orders for equipment faults to automatically assign work orders to an operation team.
- Muted faults: View faults that are muted, and unmute muted faults.
- System fault rules: View system faults, map system faults to items of equipment, and download the list of faults to your device.