Energy Manager software automatically collects, analyzes, and displays information for all configured physical meters, online and offline, and virtual meters located in a facilities operation. Use the various out-of-the-box dashboards to aggregate and display the information for energy demand and consumption. Configure custom dashboards to meet your needs. Generate easy-to-understand summary reports from the dashboard data, utilizing the built-in automated reporting tool.
The following additional features are discussed in further detail in the Overview of Energy Management features:
- Map Selection
- Energy Density Dashboards
- Weather Normalization
- Energy Tracker with Baseline
- Energy Summary of Commodities
- Energy Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD)
- Building Benchmarking
- Building EUI Comparison
- Internal Benchmarking
- Building WUI Comparison
- EUI versus Consumption
- Custom Dashboards: configure dashboards to display data for space or
- Line, Area, Column, Stacked Column, Stacked Column Aggregation, Bar, Stacked Bar charts, you can map different points with the same unit of measure, or up to four different units of measure, in the same chart.
- Use pie charts to view the contribution of consumptions from four buildings, in percentage, for that location. Each building is shown in a percentage, providing an easy view as to building contributing the most in consumption.
- Use Heat Map for easy detection of hot spots that lead to high Consumption
and Demand during parts of the day, allowing for quicker corrective actions for when
the hot spots occur.
- Use Combination Charts such as Column-Line, Column-Area, Stacked Column Aggregation- Line, and Stacked Column Stacked-Area to visualize multiple sets of data in various graphical formats.
- Consumption and Demand Comparisons
- Energy Profiling
- Consumption Profiling
- Demand Profiling
- Solar Meter Dashboards
- Data Cleansing and Normalization
- User Defined Baseline
- Energy Summary Reports with Auto Scheduling
- Energy Impact Report monetizing faults throughout the platform
- Support for commodities
- Support for custom units
Point roll up
Used alone, or coupled with the Asset Manager software add-on, Energy Manager provides a system that allows easy enterprise performance comparisons and life-cycle management, providing detailed visibility into site operations.