You can use the communication analytics report for troubleshooting communication information. The report shows the equipment that communicates with the cloud, and if disconnections occur you can quickly view the communication status.
About this task
To access the communication power BI report from the home page, complete the following steps:
- Click the Menu options icon, select Power BI.
- From the Report Name list, select Communication Status (Ingesto).
- Click Show.
- As a digital chiller expert for a country, you can analyze how many chillers have bad connections so that you can quickly delegate actions for the bad chillers to effectively perform your daily dashboard review.
- As a Johnson Controls engineer, when you get a call from a customer about data not showing on their dashboard, you can quickly troubleshoot the issue before you reach out to the respective teams.
- As a member of the customer success team, you can track chillers that have a connection loss for more than 72 hours.
- As a branch captain, you can track the connectivity of your chillers month over month to see if you are getting fewer disconnected chillers over time.
- As a branch admin, you can understand for the current month how many chillers you added.