- Typical problems or events and the progression of those events.
- KPIs that are based around the CPI and the trends for those KPIs.
- The chillers that are connected and the day they started communication.
- The chillers that are disconnected for a period of time.
- Data that analysts can use for advance diagnostics and to understand patterns.
The Power BI reports provide you with a flexible way to do your own analysis. Access to the Power BI reporting is similar to how you access the Connected Chillers dashboard. Power BI is an embedded property that does not need an individual license, but the license remains read-only for users. The Power BI embedded property is only for Johnson Controls engineers and not for customers.