- On the Notification Rules page, click Snooze on the right side of the table.
- From the Facility list, select the facility of the chiller you want to apply the snooze to.
- From the Chiller list, select the chiller in the selected facility.
In the Snooze
Notification window, from Applies
To, select Facility or Chiller.
- Facility snoozes all notification rules for the facility on the record.
- Chiller snoozes all notification rules for the chiller on the record.
- In the Reason field, enter a reason.
Click the duration hyperlink.
- Snooze for 24 hours snoozes notifications for 24 hours from the current time.
- Snooze for 48 hours snoozes notifications for 48 hours from the current time.
- Snooze for 72 hours snoozes notifications for 72 hours from the current time.
- Custom opens a field to enter a custom duration in hours. Based on the duration entered, the notification rules snoozes.
After snoozing, the notification rule slider displays in a blue
color and specifies the resume time. Slide the slider back to cancel the snooze
Note: All the actions display in configuration history. You can view the historical data of snooze and snooze reason in the configuration history.