When you add a chart to the Comparative dashboard, you can use the icons next to the chart to further configure how you view it.
- To view a chart by year, click the Calendar icon and select a year from the list.
- To compare different units, select one or more units from the Select
Unit list. Note: This option only appears when you select comparable points.
- To edit a chart, click the Edit chart icon.
- To view the chart as a grid or a line chart, click the View Chart Options icon, and click either the Grid data icon or the Line chart icon.
- To export the data, click the View Chart Options icon and click the Export to CSV icon or the Export to PDF icon.
- To maximize the size of the chart or grid, click the Maximize Chart icon.
- To zoom in on a chart, select an area of the chart. To zoom out, click Reset zoom.
- To hide a data line on a chart, select the respective data line below the chart.
- To remove a chart, click the Remove Chart icon.