To navigate to a workspace, complete the following steps:
- On the home screen, in the bottom menu, tap Floor map.
- To search for a workstation, in the search bar, enter a workspace name or number. View suggested workspaces and select a space.
- To view the available workspaces in a list, tap List View.
- To filter workspaces by points of interest, business units, space types and resources, tap Filter. Available workspace are highlighted in green and unavailable workspaces are grey.
- To zoom in, tap on an area of the map.
- To view details and resources for a space, tap on an available space.
- To navigate to a space, in the workspace window, tap Navigate.
- Depending on your organization's configuration, different navigation options
- If your company enables One Way, then only that option appears. Tap Navigate to plot a route through the workplace that is compliant with social distancing guidelines.
- If your company does not enable One Way, tap Safest Way to plot a route through the workplace that is compliant with social distancing guidelines. Tap Shortest Way to plot the shortest route.
- If your company has location beacons then a blue dot indicates your current location. If the blue dot does not appear, enter the source and destination manually to display a navigation path. Follow the marker from your current location to the workspace.
- To view a more detailed list of directions and instructions, tap Steps.