The Calendar feature syncs the information from your work Microsoft Outlook™ account to the Companion mobile application.
- Tap the calendar to expand it into a 30 day view.
- Tap on a day to display meetings and workspace reservations for that day.
- Tap the + icon to create a meeting. For more information, see Creating a meeting.
Tap on a meeting to open the View Meeting screen. The View Meeting screen displays information on the meeting room facilities and has the following options:
- Tap Navigate to navigate to the meeting.
- Tap Extend Meeting to extend the duration of an in-progress meeting by 30 minutes. This option is enabled 30 minutes before the meeting ends. If the room is available, your booking extends by 30 minutes. If the room is not available, you can choose between other available rooms on the same floor.
- Tap View All to view all of the meeting attendees.
- Tap Edit to edit the meeting details.
- Tap Cancel to cancel a meeting if you are the host.
Tap My Spaces to view workspace reservations. Tap a space to open the View Reservation screen. The View Reservation screen displays information on the workspace facilities and has the following options:
- Tap Navigate to navigate to the workspace.
- Tap Extend Reservation to extend the duration of an in-progress reservation.