Use your mobile device as an access card to enter office premises.
To set up your mobile device as an access card, complete the following steps:
- From the home screen, tap the menu icon to open the settings list.
- Select Access Card Setup.
- In the Enter invitation code field, enter your invitation code, and tap Register. The 16 digit invitation code is sent to you by your HID administrator. View additional settings on mobile access card in Settings.
To configure mobile access settings, complete the following steps:
- On the Access Card screen, tap the Settings icon.
- On the Access Card Settings screen, you can manage the following features:
- When to allow mobile access
- Twist and Go
- Bluetooth sensitivity
- Mobile access active notifications
- Play sound when unlocking
- Vibrate when unlocking