OpenBlue Companion has two login options: a single sign-on that connects to your organizational account, or a Companion-specific user name and password.
To login using single sign-on, complete the following steps:
- On the login screen, enter your email address or user name.
- Tap Next.
- On your organization's login screen, enter your organizational email address and tap Next.
- Enter your single sign-on password and tap Sign in.
- Review the application permissions and tap Next.
- At this point, you can tap Add New to add an access card, or tap Done to proceed to the home screen. For more instructions on adding an access card, see Access card setup.
To login using a Companion credentials, complete the following step:
- On the login screen, enter your user name and tap Next.
- Enter the system generated password you receive on the email.
- Create a new password, confirm the password, and tap Submit.
- Enter your user name and newly created password.
- If you forgot your password, tap Forgot password. The Floor Admin resets the password.
- When the password is reset, repeat the previous steps.