When a user checks into a desk, Companion automatically adds this desk location to their contact card. If a user has a permanent workspace, such as an office, a Companion administrator can add this workspace to the user's contact card. You can use this data to easily find colleagues on the floor map.
- On the Home screen, tap Find a Colleague.
- The list auto-generates with colleagues on your team. If you are looking for a colleague that is not on your team, tap Everyone.
- To search for a colleague, tap the Search bar and enter their name or email address.
- Select the name of the colleague you are searching for. This opens their contact card.
- To locate this colleague on the Companion floor map, tap Locate on Map, then click Navigate and follow the on-screen directions.
- To reserve a desk in this view, tap an available desk, then tap Reserve. This opens the Reserve a Space screen. Select the time that you want to reserve the desk for, then tap Reserve.