Johnson Controls is committed to providing secure products to our customers. We value the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data exchanged through Companion. Companion uses industry-standard system security and encoding protocols to protect against unauthorized access to data and control systems. This includes HTTPS and Security Certificates, along with SOC2 compliance, which provide ease of mind by preventing unauthorized access to your data, ensuring secure, encrypted communication.
We continuously strive to improve security and privacy through the product lifecycle. We use the following practices where appropriate:
- Secure coding practices and analysis.
- Complete vulnerability scanning, updates, and remediation.
- Secure access control to customer data.
- Working with security experts and architects to address evolving technology risks.
- Aligning with industry and regulatory standards.