If you do not have a workspace reservation, and if you are on the premises, you can check in to an available workspace for immediate use.
Note: If your workplace has conditional access restrictions you might not be able to access the building without a workplace reservation or meeting room booking. For more information, see Conditional access and maximum capacity.
To check in to a workspace, complete the following steps:
- From the Floor Map list, select a
floor. Available spaces appear in green.Note: You cannot reserve workstations, meeting rooms, or parking spaces in restricted areas. Spaces you have already reserved in restricted areas are no longer accessible.
- Use the search bar to search for a workspace by name or number.
- To filter your search by Point of Interest, Business Units, Space Types, or Resources, tap Filter, select your desired filters, and tap Apply.
- To reset the filter, tap Reset.
- On the floor map, select an available workspace, and tap Check-in.Note: If you decline the consent for Safety and Facility protocols, the system prevents check-in.
- Select a check-in duration, enter your email address or username, and tap Check In.