Use the Desk Reservation Kiosk to view your current location and navigate to a workspace or parking space. The You are Here marker on the kiosk shows the kiosk location on the floor map. Select a space on the map and tap Navigate to draw a path to the destination. Use + and - to zoom in, or zoom out, of the floor map. The compass icon displays true north.
- From the Floor Map list, select a floor. Available spaces are marked in green.
- Use the search bar to search for a workspace by name or number.
- To filter your search by Point of Interest, Business Unit, Space Types, or Resources, tap Filter, select your filters, and tap Apply.
- To reset the filter, tap Reset.
- On the floor map, select an available workspace or parking space, and tap Navigate.
- Depending on your organization's configuration, different
navigation options appear:
- If your organization enables One Way, then only that option appears. Tap One Way to plot a route through the building that is compliant with social distancing guidelines.
- If your organization does not enable One Way, tap Safest Way to plot a route through the building that is compliant with social distancing guidelines. Tap Fastest Way to plot the shortest route.
- To clear a navigation path, tap Clear Path.