If a user has a permanent workspace, for example, an office, a Companion administrator can add this workspace to the user's contact card. When a user checks into a desk, Companion automatically adds this desk location to their contact card. You can use this data to easily find colleagues on the floor map.
- On the floor map, tap Search People.
- In the search field, enter a name or email address.
- To apply a filter to the search results, tap Filter and select your filters.
- Select the name of the colleague you are searching for. This opens their contact card.
- To locate this colleague on the Companion floor map, tap Locate on Map, then click Navigate.
- Enter your email address. The kiosk sends the navigation instructions to the email address.