Use seating protocols to restrict access to workstations and meeting rooms in order to enforce social distancing rules. Mark specific workstations and meeting rooms as Available or Blocked to control which areas can be booked. Mark recently used areas as Sanitization Required to ensure hygeine standards are maintained.
- On the Wellness screen, click the Seating Protocols tab.
- Select the required Location, Building, and Floor. A map of the floor loads.
- To manage an individual desk or meeting room, left-click it on the floor map.
- From the pop-up menu, select the required meeting room status. Areas marked as Available display in green, Blocked in red, and Sanitization Required in blue on the map.
- To save your selection, click Confirm.