Map points to a space to associate comfort controls to an area in the building. A user who checks in to the area can view or control the points, for example, change a temperature set point. To configure point mapping, perform the following steps:
- Open the Space Configuration tab.
- Select the area you want to configure from the Space Tree.
- In the Point Mapping section, select a point from the Point mapping list. The point type fills automatically.
- Optional: Select a category from the Category list.
- By default, the point display name matches the point name. To set a custom name, select the field and type a new name. Press Enter on your keyboard when complete.
- Click Save to save your settings.
To remove a point, click Remove beside the point on the list.Note: To prevent a workstation from having access to temperature controls, clear the Show temperature set point control check box.