A common area is a section of a floor that numerous employees or building tenants use.
To create a common area space in the Space Tree, complete the following steps:
About this task
- From the Home page, in the navigation menu, select your location, building, floor, and zone, then select Space Configuration.
- From the Space Tree pane, select Common Area.
- Click Add New.
- From the Location name list, select the location of the common area.
- From the Building name list, select the building of the common area.
- From the Floor name list, select the floor of the common area.
- From the Zone name list, select the zone of the common area.
- From the Common area type list, select the type of common area.
- In the Common area name field, enter the name of the common area in all applicable languages.
- In the Common area description field, enter a description of the common area.
- Click Save.