A Refuge area is an area for employees to go when there is an emergency situation in the building.
To create a Refuge Area space in the Space Tree, complete the following steps:
About this task
- From the Home page, in the navigation menu, select Space Configuration.
- From the Space Tree pane, select your location, building, floor, and zone, then select Refuge Area.
- Click Add New.
- From the Location name list, select the location of the Refuge Area.
- From the Building name list, select the building of the Refuge Area.
- From the Floor name list, select the floor of the Refuge Area.
- In the Refuge name field, enter the name of the Refuge Area in all applicable languages.
- In the Refuge area field, enter the area of the Refuge Area.
- Click Save.