A Parking Space is a single parking spot on a Parking Floor.
To create a Parking Space space in the space tree, complete the following steps:
About this task
- From the Home page, in the navigation menu, select Space Configuration.
- From the Space Tree pane, select your location, building, floor, and zone, then select Parking Space.
- Click Add New.
- In the Space Number field, add a number for the Parking Space in all applicable languages.
- From the Space Type list, select Employee Parking or Visitor's Parking.
- If the Parking Space has a designated user, enter the user's name to the User field.
- If the Parking Space is a disabled parking bay, select Disabled Parking.
- If the Parking Space has resources, select the resouces from the dropdown menu.
- If the Parking Space belongs to a Business Unit, map the corresponding Business Unit from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save.