Create rosters and assign locations to them during specific time periods. Use rosters to manage the flow of people in an area to comply with social distancing guidelines or other occupancy goals.
Note: Rosters do not apply conditional access. If a user who is not on the roster attempts to access the building, they receive a notification that informs them that they are not on the roster, but they can still access the building. For more information on conditional access, see Assigning special privileges for conditional access.
To create a roster, complete the following steps:
- On the Roster schedule screen, click Create New.
- On the Create New screen, in the Space Tree area, select the appropriate location.
- In the Set Roster Frequency area, in the Roster name field, enter a name.
- Select a start and end date.
- Select a start and end time.
- From the Work days list, select the appropriate days.
- From the Frequency list, select a frequency.
- Click Save.
To assign a user to a roster, complete the following steps:
- On the User Configuration screen, in the User tab, select a user.
- On the Edit User screen, from the Roster list, select a roster.
- From the Badge Type list, select HID and LBS.
- Enter the appropriate HID number.
- Enter the appropriate LBS number.
- Check Active User.
- Click Save.
This is also configurable when creating a new user.