Use the Admin Portal to configure the following Companion functions:
- Business rules for spaces
- Users and roles
- Business units, resources, and rosters
- Work orders and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Organization news for the Companion app and desk kiosk
- Occupant comfort and wellness
- Reserve spaces on behalf of users in advance
- Manage visitor check-in and registration
Figure 1. Companion Admin Portal home page
|Access the Admin Portal features.
|Defines the space structure of the building.
|Configure room types, resources, tenants, and emergency contacts.
|Create roles, roles and rights, and users.
|Create organization news.
|Access Control Configuration
|Configure the access control system and applicable terminals.
|Create rules for meeting room booking, desk reservation, and wellness.
|Configure comfort controls.
|Create alerts, health assessments and manage enterprise space reservation and cleanliness strategies.
|Configure CMMS subscriptions, work order mapping, fields, categories, and subcategories.
|Create new work orders and manage work orders that users create.
|Review and approve reservation requests.
|Create, configure, and review visitor details.
|Configure cafeterias and their menu.
|Configure routes and restricted areas.