To configure additional properties for work orders, complete the following steps:
- From the navigation panel, select CMMS Configuration.
- On the CMMS configuration page, click the Additional Configuration tab.
To configure new additional properties, click Create New and complete the following
- From the Location list, select the location.
- From the Select System list, select a CMMS.
- From the Category list, select a category.
- From the Sub Category list, select a subcategory.
- From the Key list, select a key that you want to configure.
- In the Value field, enter the value you want to configure for the key, and click Add More. The key-value pair appears in a list.
- If necessary, add more keys and values to the list. To update a value in a key-value pair, in the Action column, click the Edit icon, change the value, and click Update. To delete a key-value pair, in the Action column, click the Delete icon.
- Click Save.
- To edit the keys and values for an additional configuration item, click the row of the item in the list, then use the icons in the Action column of the key-value pair list to update values or to delete key-value pairs, and click Save.
- To delete an additional configuration item, click the Delete icon in the Action column for the item in the list.