Use CMMS mappings to assign categories and subcategories to new work orders that users create for different space types. To view or create CMMS mappings, complete the following steps:
- From the navigation panel, select CMMS Configuration.
- On the CMMS configuration page, click the CMMS Mapping tab.
To create a new mapping, click Create New and complete the following steps:
- To create a mapping for an issue, select Issue. To create a mapping for a request, select New Request.
- From the CMMS list, select the CMMS.
- From the Category list, select the category.
- From the Sub category list, select the subcategory.
- In the space tree on the right, select the space types that the mapping applies to.
- Click Save.
- To view mapping details and to select additional space types for the mapping, click the row of the mapping in the list, then in the space tree on the right, select additional spaces, and click Save.
- To delete a mapping, click the Delete icon in the Action column for the mapping in the list.