To configure the meeting room reservation rules, complete the following steps:
About this task
- From the Home page, in the navigation menu, select Business Rules.
- On the Business Rules screen, click the Meeting Room Reservations tab.
- Click Create New.
In the Auto Release Rules section, select durations for
the following rules:
- Release time if unoccupied from start of meeting: If a host or attendee fails to check-in to a reserved meeting room, Companion releases the meeting room after this amount of time elapses.
- Release time if unoccupied during meeting: If sensors detect that a reserved meeting room is unoccupied for this amount of time, Companion releases the meeting room.
- Exception on meeting duration to avoid release if unoccupied during meeting: If a meeting room reservation is this duration or longer, Companion does not automatically release the meeting room when it is unoccupied.
- Click Save.