You can transfer data between the Professional Productivity Tool and Johnson Controls Enterprise Management with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
To transfer data between the Professional Productivity Tool and Johnson Controls Enterprise Management, you must first comply with the key rules in the following list:
- You must use auto-configuration if you want to use PPT to configure data points.
- You must not discover Johnson Controls data points manually in JEM if you want to use PPT to configure data points.
- You must configure meters in PPT and then complete the meter configuration in JEM manually when the auto-configuration is complete.
- You must create a separate PPT project for each data source that you configure at a location. For example, if there are multiple ADXs.
- You must configure the commodities in JEM before you export the spreadsheets to JEM. If you want to prepare this in PPT, you must enquire about the command line switch that allows this to happen.
For more information about how to use the auto-configuration feature, see the auto-configuration section in Johnson Controls Enterprise Management Configuration Guide (LIT-12012432).