You can use the Populate feature to map System Configuration Tool data to Equipment and Point data in the Project Tree.
About this task
To populate the Project Tree with data from the System Configuration Tool and with filters from the Professional Productivity Tool, complete the following steps:
- Right-click on the node of the Project Tree that you want to populate with the System Configuration Tool data and select Populate.
- Hover your mouse over Populate Portfolio.
- Hover your mouse over All Equipment Tabs and select Full populate to populate a portfolio completely.
- Hover your mouse over Specific Equipment Tabs and hover your mouse over an item of equipment to populate specific equipment tabs.
- Select either Full populate, Red and Grey Cells Only, or Red, Grey and White Cells Only. The full populate option creates new equipment rows, whereas the partial populate options collect the new data in the project database.