Use the Meters tab in the Data Source pane to sort meters in the Professional Productivity Tool.
About this task
You can find meter points in the Meters tab. You can sort and filter them as necessary in this tab.
To sort meters in the Meters tab in the Data Source pane, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Meters tab in the Data Source pane.
- Hover your mouse over the column header that you want to sort the meters with, in the header row of the Meters table.
- Click the down arrow that appears next to the column header.
- Click the down arrow next to Text Filter to display the sort options.
- Select an option to display the text filter options.
- Enter the text you want to find and click Apply. To clear the field, click Clear.
- Click Value Filter to return to the original menu. Items that match the search criteria display in the Data Source area.