When using the Professional Productivity Tool, you must consider the following regarding the server:
- If you do not already have SQL Server on your computer, you must install it with mixed mode authentication.
- If you are an advanced user, you may install multiple-named instances of SQL Express on your computer and access these individually for different projects. This is useful if you share PPT for JEM project files but you cannot downgrade the SQL database.
- We recommend you change the SQL Server maximum memory to 2GB. To do this, use SSMS (SQL
Server Management Studio) to complete the following steps:
- Connect to your Server.
- Right-click on the Server instance under Object Explorer.
- Select Properties.
- Select Memory under Select a page.
- Select 2048 in the Maximum Server Memory (in MB) setting.
- Click OK.
- Close SSMS.