- Consistent layout for all standard control panel solutions simplifies installation and commissioning.
- Power supply with resettable circuit breaker and transformer provides high- and low-voltage protection.
- Space and DIN rail reserved for future component additions facilitates easy field upgrades to the panel.
- Prebuilt, prewired, and pretested in an ISO-9001-2015 manufacturing facility for consistently high quality.
- UL 508A rated control panel, UL 50 enclosure, cUL - CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 14-05 meets local and national code requirements for the United States and Canada and is cULus listed.
- California Office of Health Care Access Information (HCAI) Special Seismic
Certification Preapproved control panel assembly meets standards for rigid and
flexible mounting conditions to account for unit-mounted and remote-mounted
applications. For more information on seismic certification, refer to the HCAI Seismic Certification Control Panels Product Bulletin
(LIT-12011782). Note: Sub-panels are not available with seismic certification.
- Controller with color-coded and clearly labeled screw terminals provides easily identifiable input or output points at the controller.