- From the Tools menu, select Wireless > ZFR Channel Configuration. The ZFR Channel Configuration Wizard appears.
Select the desired connection type and parameters and click Next. The Device Selection screen appears.
Note: For the Bluetooth connection, we recommend you keep the Baud Rate default (38400).
When the Device Selection Screen appears, click Discover if the wizard does not automatically begin the discovery process.
Note: Once the desired online device appears in the list, click Stop.
- Select a device from the list and click Next. The Select ZFR Country Code screen appears with the current Wireless Field Bus device channel country displayed.
- If needed, select a different ZFR/ZFR Pro channel from the Country Code drop-down menu.
Click Finish. The wizard writes the channel data to the Wireless Field Bus device.
- An alert message appears if the selected Wireless Field Bus device does not support this feature. Click OK to close the message.
- When the operation completes, the Finish button changes to Done. This does not happen if you selected the Close wizard after successful configuration check box. Instead, the wizard closes and you can skip Step 7.
- Click Done.